Well now that that's been said, let me go through some favorite episodes of mine. Here are some samples:
* "INSTANT REPLAY": George acquires a device that can reverse the flow of time and allow him to change his past.
* "JUDY'S ELOPEMENT": George believes that Judy is about to marry Spacely's nephew Sam when in reality Sam is engaged to Cogswell's daughter.
* "S'no Relative": The Jetsons mistake an ice world-dwelling alien for a visiting relative.
* "Dance Time": George acquires a pair of computerized dancing shoes that go out of control.
* "A Jetsons Christmas Carol": Spacely is visited by 21st century Christmas ghosts.
OTHER FUTURE ISSUES
Now that it's the 21st century, how about a little talk about how close we are to living like the Jetsons? You know, certain technophobes and Unabomber groupies often say that the Jetsons was totally wrong about life in the 21st century. I, however, say that that has yet to be determined. For one, the Jetsons takes place in the LATE 21st century and therefore there's plenty of time for Jetsons technology to develop in real life. Second, some Jetsons-type technology is here already. For example,
self-propelled computerized lawn mowers and self-propelled computerized vacuum cleaners not to mention robotic pet dogs. Even flying cars are being perfected as we speak and could be on the "skyways" within a few years. Obviously, the Jetson can't be 100 percent right about future technology. But as far as I see it, they've done a fairly good job at it.
HOW TO JOIN THE CLUB
But anyway, joining the New Jetsons
Fan Club is as easy as going to the moon. Just send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: New Jetsons Fan Club, P.O. Box 02222, Detroit, MI 48202-9998. Be there and be cube!
President and Founder,
The New Jetsons Fan Club
GO HERE TO SEE ADDITIONAL LINKS.
LINKS TO OTHER SPACEY STUFF
* TIMELIKETOONS: Cartoons made for the 21st century that were actually created in the 20th century.
* OUT ORB: The Out of Earth Orbit Club. My tribute to be best science fiction TV show of all time Space: 1999.
* CHEAP MARS FLIGHT: My private Mars mission comic book web site.
* SIDEWAYS MULTIVERSE: My web site for alternate history/reality issues which also includes an interactive comic strip that splits of into four separate universes.
* CARTOON NETWORK: A place where they used to show The New Jetsons all the time. (Cartoon! Cartoon!)
* SPACE.COM: The site for everything spacey.
* MOLLER INTERNATIONAL: The company that may soon make it possible for you to really drive like George Jetson.
Counting hits on this web site since July 2001.
The New Jetsons © Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
The New Jetsons Fan Club © Yul Tolbert/Timelike Line Productions, Inc.